Cachers often wish to load their GPS and/or have Pocket Queries saved in their SmartPhone before a trip.
With this cruise… there are fewer than 500 active caches in ALL of the islands being visited.
That makes things nice and easy – only one PQ will be needed.
Questions? Post in the FB group to Roy C. Alexander, or Send An Email Via By Clicking On This Link (RCA777).
INSTRUCTIONS! PQ Creation Links – How To Add Prepared PQs To Your Own Geocaching Account
- Wait until a few days before the cruise (there’s no point doing it now unless you want practice!)
- Log in to Geocaching.com
- Switch back to this page and click this Pocket Query link
- You will be presented with the details of the Pocket Query on the Geocaching site
- Select the Days you wish the Pocket Query to run
- Click to Choose how often your query should run
- Scroll down and click Submit Information
- The Pocket Query will now be visible in your Geocaching account!
- Load to your GPS (or SmartPhone), they way you usually do.
- To Review all Pocket Queries, click here.