Cachers often wish to load their GPS and/or have Pocket Queries saved in their SmartPhone before a trip.
With this cruise… there are fewer than 500 active caches in ALL of the islands being visited.
That makes things nice and easy – only one PQ will be needed.
Post in the FB group to Roy C. Alexander, or Send An Email Via By Clicking On This Link (RCA777).
INSTRUCTIONS! PQ Creation Links – How To Add Prepared PQs To Your Own Geocaching Account
- Wait until a few days before the cruise (there’s no point doing it now unless you want practice!)
- Log in to Geocaching.com
- Switch back to this page and click this Pocket Query link
- You will be presented with the details of the Pocket Query on the Geocaching site
- Select the Days you wish the Pocket Query to run
- Click to Choose how often your query should run
- Scroll down and click Submit Information
- The Pocket Query will now be visible in your Geocaching account!
- Load to your GPS (or SmartPhone), they way you usually do.
- To Review all Pocket Queries, click here.