Cachers often wish to load their GPS and/or have Pocket Queries saved in their SmartPhone before a trip.
PQ Creation Links – How To Add Prepared PQs To Your Own Geocaching Account
- Wait until a few days before the cruise (there’s no point doing it now unless you want practice!)
- Log in to Geocaching.com
- Switch back to this page and click the first Pocket Query Link in the list below
- You will be presented with the details of the Pocket Query on the Geocaching site
- Select the Days you wish the Pocket Query to run
- Click to Choose how often your query should run
- Scroll down and click Submit Information
- The Pocket Query will now be visible in your Geocaching account!
- Switch back to this page and click on the next Pocket Query Link in the list.. and repeat for each
- Load to your GPS (or SmartPhone), they way you usually do.
- To Review all Pocket Queries, click here.
PQ #2 – Corfu, Greece – 200km of Harbour
PQ #4 – Koper, Slovenia – 50km of Piran
PQ #5 – Malta – All Caches
PQ #6 – Montenegro – All Caches
PQ # 7 – Naples, Italy – 120km of Cruise Port
PQ #10 – Split, Croatia – 30km of Harbour